- Birth Date
- 11 December 1830
- Death Date
- 22 April 1918
Henry Brett Skidmore
Although Skidmore was alive when information about him coming to Utah in the 1851 Smith Company was compiled, other biographical information makes this somewhat suspect. His brother William's autobiography confirms Henry's presence in the Hindley company and states that he also traveled with his wife and child. It is possible that he went out to the Valley alone in 1851 and then returned for his family, but further research is needed to confirm this.
- Age at Departure: 20
- Age at Departure: 24
- Head of Household
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1163.
- Jenson, Andrew, Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia, 1:403.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1851, 1.
- "Pioneer of Richmond Tells Interesting Story of Life," The Journal, 29 January 1927, pp 1-2.
- "Richmond," The Journal, 27 April 1918, p. 6.
- Skidmore, William Lobark, [Autobiography], in Amos W. Bair, The History of Richmond, Utah , 243-44.
- Utah Death Certificates.