- Birth Date
- 17 February 1843
- Death Date
- 24 January 1929
Mary Leone Spencer
She came with her father, Daniel Spencer. She married Nathaniel George Chambers in Utah. Her death date is from her death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 4
- Daniel Spencer (Age: 52)
- Emily Slafter Spencer (Age: 27)
- Claudius Victor Spencer (Age: 23)
- Maria Antoinette Spencer (Age: 21)
- Charles Henry Spencer (Age: 19)
- Gilbert Henry Van Schoonhoven (Age: 18)
- Anna Spencer (Age: 16)
- Hiram Theron Spencer (Age: 11)
- Amanda Spencer (Age: 7)
- Edwin Eugene Spencer (Age: 3)
- Frances Elizabeth Spencer (Age: 1)
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Book of the Pioneers, Book 2, p. 141. A Record of Those Who Arrived in the Valley of the Great Salt Lake during the Year 1847; Including the Names, Ages, Autographs and Places of Residence of All Known Survivors on July 24, 1897, "The Year of Jubilee!"
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 12.
- "Pioneer of 1847 Dies in Salt Lake," Deseret News, 25 January 1929, sec. 2, p. 2.
- "Some Living Pioneers," Salt Lake Herald, 5 May 1897, 8.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.