- Birth Date
- 17 May 1805
- Death Date
- 1 April 1878
Isaac Brockbank Sr.
Isaac, his wife Elizabeth and children Isaac, Elizabeth, Joshua and Agnes sailed to America in 1852 on the ship Ellen Maria. His wife Elizabeth was lost on the plains.
His travel to Utah is also mentioned in the obituary of his son, Joshua.
- Age at Departure: 47
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Utah County.
- Brockbank, Isaac, Autobiography, in [Stephen W. Brockbank], Isaac Brockbank, Jr., 1837-1927: Autobiography , 9-15.
- "Elizabeth Brockbank Bushnell," In Biographical Information Relating to Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel database.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 859.
- Heart Throbs, vol. 3, p. 205
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 139.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- “Utah Pioneer’s Rites Waited,” Salt Lake Telegram, 15 January 1941, 19.