- Birth Date
- 27 October 1824
- Death Date
- 17 November 1913
William, his wife Martha, children William, Martha, Alfred, James and Sophia came from England in 1868 on the ship Minnesota. Their surname is spelled "Boulten" on the ship manifest.
Came with his wife Martha Margaret Lewin and family. They had two children that died in 1868. Margaret and Sophia.
- Age at Departure: 43
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Davis County.
- "Captain Joseph S. Rawlins, list of passengers, 1868." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains' accounts 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 2, Folder 7)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger D, p. 15.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.