- Birth Date
- 19 January 1834
- Death Date
- 6 April 1910
Mary Ann Wilson
Mary Ann Wilson traveled across the sea by way of the ship George Washington. She arrived in Boston on April 20, 1857. Her journey to Utah continued with her crossing the plains in the Jesse B. Martin company. According to her biography, Henry Lunt was instrumental in helping Mary Ann leave England behind for her new home in Utah. He also married her soon after her arrival to Salt Lake City. Mary Ann's death date and birth date are confirmed by Utah death records.
- Age at Departure: 23
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- England & Wales Christening Records, 1530-1980.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1014.
- Lunt, Henry. Transcription of "Henry Lunt Journal, Mission to England, 9 September 1854- 20 October 1859," 18-21.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Wilson, Mary Ann. "Biography of Mary Ann Wilson," in Biographies of Henry Lunt and his wives, circa 1932 (Provo, Utah: Brigham Young University Library, ), 15-16.