- Birth Date
- 15 June 1817
- Death Date
- 28 May 1872
Elizabeth Fleming Howells
She came with three children on the 1852 Kennebec ship. Her husband, William Gallimore Dunn came to Utah in 1851 with the Phelps and Childs Freight Train.
She was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 28 October 1852 while living in the Salt Lake City Sixth Ward.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Utah County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 137.
- "List of Persons Sent from Great Britain by the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Co., in the Months of January and February 1852, by Franklin D. Richards Agent at Liverpool," Deseret News, 21 August 1852, 3.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Sixth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.