- Birth Date
- 8 October 1826
- Death Date
This is the wife of Joseph Goodrich. She and her two daughters (Elmira and Sarah A.) crossed the Atlantic on the ship Kennebec in 1852. She is listed as "Anna" in the Deseret News. She was re-baptized at Salt Lake City, 21 October 1852 while living in the Salt Lake City 15th Ward. This record, and the Salt Lake Stake Record of Members confirms her birth date.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Head of Household
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 137.
- Letter of the First Presidency to Franklin D. Richards, 30 June 1851, mentioned in Journal History 13 September 1851, 1.
- "List of Persons Sent from Great Britain by the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Co., in the Months of January and February 1852, by Franklin D. Richards Agent at Liverpool," Deseret News, 21 August 1852, 3.
- Names of Persons & Sureties Indebted To The Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company From 1850 To 1877 Inclusive, 56.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.