- Birth Date
- 2 March 1820
- Death Date
- 27 December 1901
James David James
James came with his mother Margaret, his wife Margaret and 4 children David, Daniel, Margaret and Franklin. They all sailed to America on the 1852 ship Kennebec.
Birth date is confirmed by his burial records and Find A Grave website. His name is D James James on the 1870 Utah census.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- 1860 California Census.
- 1870 Utah Census, Tooele County.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 138.
- "List of Persons Sent from Great Britain by the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Co., in the Months of January and February 1852, by Franklin D. Richards Agent at Liverpool," Deseret News, 21 August 1852, 3.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.