- Birth Date
- 11 November 1806
- Death Date
- 3 April 1896
Thomas Price Smith
Thomas, his wife Mary and children Susanna, Lydia and Eliza sailed to America in 1852 on the ship Kennebec.
Captain of Fifty.
Birth date is confirmed by Find A Grave website. His name is F. P. W. Smith on the 1860 Utah census.
- Age at Departure: 45
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Iron County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 138.
- "List of Persons Sent from Great Britain by the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Co., in the Months of January and February 1852, by Franklin D. Richards Agent at Liverpool," Deseret News, 21 August 1852, 3.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Wilson, James Thomas, "The Life of James Thomas Wilson," , 32-39.