- Birth Date
- 31 March 1849
- Death Date
- 8 May 1930
He initially traveled to Utah as a child with his family. This travel to Utah is confirmed in the obituary of his brother, Daniel. Several years later, he is seen on the trail again, this time as a teamster for John Gillespie's 1868 out-and-back company.
- Age at Departure: 3
- Age at Departure: 19
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- Captain John Gillespie, memorandum book (2), 1868.
- "List of Persons Sent from Great Britain by the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Co., in the Months of January and February 1852, by Franklin D. Richards Agent at Liverpool," Deseret News, 21 August 1852, 3.
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 9, 461-462.
- “Utah Pioneer of 1852 Expires,” Salt Lake Telegram, 27 May 1936, 24.
- Wolstenholme, Levi, Life Sketch of Levi Wolstenholme Sr. 2. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.