- Birth Date
- 6 May 1821
- Death Date
- 24 May 1904
She was the widow of William. Her travel to Utah is mentioned in the obituary of her son Daniel. The inscription on her gravestone shows her given name as "Phebe."
- Age at Departure: 31
- Head of Household
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852.
- "List of Persons Sent from Great Britain by the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Co., in the Months of January and February 1852, by Franklin D. Richards Agent at Liverpool," Deseret News, 21 August 1852, 3.
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 9, p. 461-2
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 9, p. 461-62
- Utah Death Certificates.
- “Utah Pioneer of 1852 Expires,” Salt Lake Telegram, 27 May 1936, 24.
- Wolstenholme, Levi, Life Sketch of Levi Wolstenholme Sr. 2. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.