- Birth Date
- 14 February 1814
- Death Date
- 6 January 1861
William Britton Adams
with 5 family members; Captain of 1st Ten, Clerk of the company
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- "21st Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 21st Company of 50 report, 1852 July 10, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Evan M. Greene diaries, 1833-1852.
- Harris Grove Branch record, 1848-1852.
- History of Tooele County
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.
- Report of 3rd Ten in Allen Weeks Company in Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 12 Oct. 1852, 2-3.