- Birth Date
- 5 August 1804
- Death Date
- 21 May 1879
James Bertwistle Proctor
James was traveling with his wife and children. The company records indicate his traveling group consisted of 8 individuals. Further research is needed to identify the 8th individual.
- Age at Departure: 47
- Head of Household
- "21st Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 21st Company of 50 report, 1852 July 10, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Find a Grave
- "Local Correspondence: 9th Quorum of Seventies," Deseret News, 29 May 1852, 58.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Watt, Ronald G., Public Works Accounts Books Index , .