- Birth Date
- 28 June 1832
- Death Date
- 17 October 1906
William Henry Foster
William was with the McGaw company when it was organized, but very shortly after split off with about 40 others, led by Crandell Dunn. This new company traveled to the Valley independently.
- Age at Departure: 19
- Age at Departure: 20
- 11th Company of 50 record, 1852 June 17-September 20, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- 11th Company of 50 record, 1852 June 17-September 20.
- Candland, David, Report, in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company, General files 1849-1898, reel 1, box 1, fd. 4.
- Powell, Delna Swapp, Eleventh Pioneer Emigration Company 1852 , , p. 105
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).