- Birth Date
- 27 October 1819
- Death Date
- 27 March 1885
Eli Brazee Kelsey
He was traveling with his wife and three children.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- "19th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- "21st Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- Ballard, Henry, Journal and Memoirs, in Joel Edward Ricks, Cache Valley Historical Material, reel 1, item 3, vol. 1, 1 and vol. 2, 3.
- Butler, John Lowe, "Autobiography of John Lowe Butler, 1808-1861 [sic.]," , 40-43.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Early Missionary Database
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 859.
- Hansen, Hans F., Reminiscence and diary 1855-1909, fd. 2, 1.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 120.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 6.
- Stevens, Augusta Dorius, Autobiography of Our Dear Grandmother Mrs. Augusta Stevens, 3-5. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Wadsworth, Joseph Warren, [Autobiography], in Abiah Wadsworth: His Wives and Family, 1810-1979 , 43-44.