- Birth Date
- 28 March 1806
- Death Date
- 27 September 1855
Elisha Barrus Keyes
In some sources his surname is spelled "Kyes" or "Keys."
He was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 30 October 1852.
He was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 30 October 1852, as recorded in the Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, which shows his name as "Elisha B. Keys." At the time of his rebaptism he was living in the Salt Lake City 10th Ward.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- "19th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- Black, Susan Easton. Membership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: 1830-1848 (Provo, UT: Brigham Young University, [1984-1988]).
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 122.
- "Mrs. Celia Taylor Pioneer, Passes On, The Vernal Express, 12 September 1913, 5.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Tenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.