- Birth Date
- 8 December 1800
- Death Date
- 8 January 1886
Sarah traveled to Utah with her husband, Zebedee Coltrin, and her daughter, Alvina Mackley. Sarah's first husband, Jeremiah Mackley, died in 1841 and she married Zebedee Coltrin in Nauvoo, Illinois on 6 February 1846. Apparently she continued to use "Mackley" as her surname while married to Zebedee Coltrin.
Her obituary confirms that she traveled to Utah in 1852.
- Age at Departure: 51
- "19th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- "Deaths," Deseret News, 13 February 1886, 832.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 121.
- Pennsylvania Births and Christenings, 1709-1950.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.