- Birth Date
- 27 August 1820
- Death Date
- 26 February 1905
Alfred Boaz Lambson
Alfred traveled with his wife, Melissa Jane Bigler Lambson, and their infant daughter Melissa. Several firsthand accounts record an experience where Alfred was sent to Winter Quarters on an errand with Jacob Weatherbee and both men were attacked by Indians. Jacob was killed but Alfred survived the attack.
- Age at Departure: 26
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Book of the Pioneers, Book 1, p. 388.
- “Father Lambson is Called Home,” Deseret Evening News, 27 Feb. 1905, 2.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Benjamin Wallace Emigrating Company journal, 1847 June-September.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 8.
- Lambson, Alfred Boaz, [Letter], in Donnette Smith Kesler, Reminiscences by Donnette Smith Kesler: The Wife of Alonzo Pratt Kesler , , 102-5.
- Martin, Sophronia Moore, Autobiographical sketch [ca. 1915], 1.
- Seventy Quorum Membership Index, 1835-1846.
- Smith, John, Journal, 1846 Feb-1854 May, fd. 4, in Papers 1833-1854, 40-52.
- Smith, John Lyman, Autobiography and diaries 1846-1895, vol. 1, 26-31.
- Smith, John Lyman, Journal, in Library of Congress, Collection of Mormon diaries [1935-1938], reel 8, item 2, 11-13.
- Smith, John Lyman to Editor, June 26, 1894, St. George, "Nauvoo to the West," Deseret Evening News, 7 July 1894, 11.
- "Those Who Answered Death Roll," Deseret Evening News, 16 Dec. 1905, 41.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah Death Certificates.