- Birth Date
- 12 February 1847
- Death Date
- 3 August 1912
Joseph Moroni Dunn
Son of Simeon Adams Dunn and Jane Caldwell Waite. Both Joseph and his mother crossed the plains under the surname "Waite." His name is listed as "Joseph Wait" on the company roster; his mother is listed as "Jane Caldwell Waite." After his arrival in Utah Joseph used the Waite surname for a number of years before reverting to the name Dunn.
- Age at Departure: 5
- "19th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- "21st Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- "Dies Under Train," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 August 1912, 20.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 120.
- Utah Death Certificates.