- Birth Date
- 4 October 1808
- Death Date
- 19 August 1878
Captain of Second Ten
- Age at Departure: 43
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 80.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- "Twelfth Company—Captain Harmon Cutler," in Church emigration, 1852.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.