- Birth Date
- 1 March 1831
- Death Date
- 14 May 1902
Alexander Abraham Lemon
Son of William M. Lemon and Catherine Mayer. His family initially arrived in the Valley in 1847, but in 1856, Alexander participated in the effort to rescue the emigrants stranded on the plains of Wyoming. He crossed the plains once more in 1863, working as a out-and-back teamster in the McArthur company.
- Age at Departure: 16
- Age at Departure: 25
- Age at Departure: 32
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Book of the Pioneers, Book 1, p. 400.
- Elijah Larkin diaries, 1854-1867, 470-506.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 8.
- Lemon, Alexander Abraham, Autobiographical sketch 1902, 3-4.
- Nauvoo Community Project