- Birth Date
- 25 April 1808
- Death Date
- 10 March 1851
William McClure Lemon Sr.
Husband of Martha Catherine Mayer. He crossed the plains with his wife and children. He, his wife and one of their daughters (Ann Elizabeth) were all re-baptized in the Salt Lake Valley on 5 December 1847. The family's travel to Utah is mentioned in his daughter's obituary.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Head of Household
- "Administration Notice," Deseret News, 27 Dec. 1851.
- "Another Pioneer of '47 Goes to Her Reward," American Fork Citizen , 29 July 1922, 1.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 8.
- Salt Lake City Death Records, vol. A, p. 4, entry 96.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory