- Birth Date
- 9 March 1813
- Death Date
Joseph Tedrow Sr.
Captain of 4th Ten; with 5 males and 2 females. In Reorganized Church records, the surname is spelled "Tidrow."
Though the names of the family members traveling with him are not listed on the roster, it does indicate that he was traveling with "5 males and 2 females", making a traveling group of eight total. The 1860 California census infers that some of those family members would have been his wife, Caroline, and daughter, Martha. The Provo 2nd Ward records rebaptisms on 7 April 1854 for sons Joseph Jr., Nephi, and John, indicating they were also with the family during the overland journey.
Birth date confirmed by Provo 2nd Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 30 March 1853.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Head of Household
- 1860 California Census.
- "7th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 September 1852, 2.
- Black, Susan Easton. Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (6 vols.)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 46.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Provo 2nd Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8