- Birth Date
- 2 June 1812
- Death Date
- 30 May 1868
William Reynolds Terry
Captain of 2nd Ten; with 4 males and 5 females. He is listed as M.R. Terry in Macedonia Branch Record
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- "7th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 September 1852, 2.
- 7th Company of 50 report, 1852 June 15, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- George M. Brown journal, 1863-1870, 8-13.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 43.
- Macedonia Branch, Iowa, Record 1847-1852, fd. 2.
- Terry, William Reynolds, Autobiographical sketch [ca. 1858].