- Birth Date
- 17 April 1812
- Death Date
- 24 February 1895
He and his wife reportedly came with 4 children according to the roster. Identification of this individual was made because of the absence of any other "Frederick Cook" in 1856 or 1860 Utah censuses or in Church financial records.
- Age at Departure: 40
- "20th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 127.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.