- Birth Date
- 31 March 1841
- Death Date
- 20 April 1931
Daughter of Mary Magdalena Zundel Moesser. In the 1850 Utah census she is misidentified as "Alma Moeser." In the 1856 Utah Territorial census she is in Pleasant Grove, Utah County. She married Henry Gardner. She and her husband (Hy) both appear in the 1860 Utah census in Payson. The Utah Death Register lists her as "Amma Moesser Gardner; the index to Utah death certificates also lists her as "Amma" but on the certificate itself she is "Emma."
- Age at Departure: 6
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Book of the Pioneers, 1:15.
- Find a Grave
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 3, 234.
- “Pioneer of 1847 Dies at Payson,” Salt Lake Telegram, 22 April 1931, 8.
- Utah County, Utah Cemetery Index.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.