- Birth Date
- 10 April 1850
- Death Date
Sarah emigrated to the United States in 1868 on the ship Minnesota. Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company records show that she was "sent for" probably by her uncle, John Mason. The 1870 census shows her living in his home in Springville.
- Age at Departure: 18
- 1870 Utah Census.
- Captain Joseph S. Rawlins, list of passengers, 1868.
- European Mission emigration records, 1849-1925.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Account 1849-1886, Ledger D, p. 34.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 407.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America