- Birth Date
- 12 August 1821
- Death Date
- 15 September 1860
Daniel and "Mrs. Mcintosh" crossed the Atlantic on the ship Walpole in 1845 from Liverpool to New Orleans.
He was Company Clerk of the 1852 Miller Company, and his group consisted of 1 male, 2 females and 3 children. In the 1856 Utah Territorial census Daniel's family was in the Salt Lake 13th Ward.
In 1858 he was returning from a mission to the Eastern States.
In some sources: Mormon Migration, the Deseret News roster of the 1852 Miller Company, Utah Deaths & Burials database and Utah, Salt Lake County, Death records his surname is spelled McIntosh but in all other contemporary documents as well as in Family Tree it is spelled "MacKintosh."
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 36
- Returning Missionary
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1856 Utah Census.
- "20th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 September 1852, 2.
- Brinton, David, to Brigham Young, 20 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- Clark, Edwin Watkin, [Autobiography], in Edna J. Gregerson, comp., The Mellors Through the Years , 660-61.
- George Goddard papers, 1855-1899, Journals, Volume 2, 1857 April-1858 July.
- Isaiah M. Coombs collection, 1835-1938, Diaries, Volume 8, 1858 April 13-1858 September 1, 16-66.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, June 1858, 31.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 123.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 100.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 74.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files (CR 376 1), 1850-1887.
- Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Deed book A, 1850-1859.
- Thomas Bullock journal, 1858 May-June.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.