- Birth Date
- 7 August 1802
- Death Date
- 3 October 1880
Daniel Randall Williams
The company roster indicates his traveling group consisted of one man, two women, and two children. The two adult women were his wife and woman named Barbara, as indicated in Electa's autobiography. However, they had three young children. Further research is needed to determine which two of the three were with them in this company.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- "20th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 September 1852, 2.
- "20th Company of 50 reports, 1852." In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 22)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 125.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Williams, Electa C. Briggs, Autobiography, 1885.