- Birth Date
- 31 August 1808
- Death Date
- 23 August 1891
Abraham initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with seven children in the Isaac Bullock Company in 1852. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 43
- Age at Departure: 48
- "17th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- Brown, Byron Welman, [Life sketch], "Genealogical Surveys of L.D.S. Members," 35 vols., 4:151.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Gardner, Hamilton. History of Lehi: Including a Biographical Section (Salt Lake City: The Lehi Pioneer Committee, 1913), 112.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 109.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Vermont, Vital Records, 1720-1908.