- Birth Date
- 21 October 1824
- Death Date
- 16 March 1891
Isaac initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley as captain of the Isaac Bullock Company in 1852. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
His travel to Utah is mentioned in his sister's obituary.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Company Captain
- Age at Departure: 31
- "17th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "His Work Ended: Pres. Isaac Bullock Called Home," Provo Daily Enquirer, 16 March 1891, .
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 108.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Young, Brigham and Heber C. Kimball to [Whom it May Concern], 28 November 1856. Brigham Young office files 1832-1878, Letterbooks 1844-1877.