- Birth Date
- February 1820
- Death Date
Harvey Childs Ladd
Harvey was born in Vermont but at the time of the 1850 federal census he was living with his family in Franklin County, New York. He is probably the H. C. Ladd who appears in the records of the Utah Territorial Militia at Parowan in Iron County in July 1853. By 1860 he was living at San Bernardino, California where he joined the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ in 1865 or 1866.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- "17th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 1850 New York Census, Franklin County.
- 1860 California census, San Bernardino County.
- Black, Susan Easton, Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 4:2.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 108.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.