- Birth Date
- 22 March 1837
- Death Date
- 1 June 1920
Sarah Elizabeth Seaton
Her obituary states that she was a pioneer of 1850, but historical evidence indicates that she traveled with her aunt and uncle in 1857, so it likely was meant to say "1850s." Elizabeth was orphaned and was living with her relatives. Her uncle's biographical sketch confirms that his family of four traveled across the plains in 1857 (he and his wife only had one child at that time), and Elizabeth is seen with in their household in the 1860 census.
- Age at Departure: 20
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Deaths and Funerals," Salt Lake Herald, 5 June 1920, 15.
- Henry John Platt, Biographical sketches, 1891-2013.
- Platt, Henry John, Autobiographical sketch, in 14th Quorum, Biographies, in Seventies Quorum, Records, 1844-1975.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.