- Birth Date
- 29 June 1812
- Death Date
- 13 November 1860
Darwin Charles Richardson
Darwin traveled a number of times across the plains. He first brought his family to the Valley of the Great Salt Lake. This included his mother, Olive Harnden Richardson, his wife, and his children.
In 1850 he helped in the Lyman Company. He is listed as "Dr. D. Richardson" in the Thurber journal. In 1854 he was the captain of his own company.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 38
- Age at Departure: 41
- Company Captain
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Early Missionary Database
- Empey, William to Brigham Young, 23 June 1854, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, box 23, fd. 12.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration," St. Louis Luminary , 2 Dec. 1854, 6.
- Jex, Eliza Goodson, [Reminiscences], in William Jex: Pioneer and Patriarch [1927?], 20-21.
- Jex, William, Autobiography [ca. 1921], 4-5.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 November 1860, 2.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 6.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1854, 10.
- "Journal and Diary of Albert King Thurber," in Treasures of Pioneer History, 6 vols. [1952-57], 3:283-288.
- Moyle, James, Reminiscence, 1886, 12-14.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 108.
- Record of Jesse Gardiner and Family, 14-16.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.