- Birth Date
- 21 March 1834
- Death Date
- 20 February 1911
Mary Ann Bracken
Mary Ann traveled with the Snow Company, but traveled under a different captain (John Pettengill). She later married Isaac Lee in Tooele County, Utah. They had 11 children.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 18
- "18th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 18th Company of 50 report, 1852 July 11.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Idaho Deaths and Burials, 1907-1965
- James Chauncey Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 116.