- Birth Date
- 30 May 1814
- Death Date
- 7 November 1886
Hannah was from England. (The original roster lists her name as Brackin.) She was a widow and traveled with her children to the Utah valley. Her husband's name was Joshua Bracken and they married in 1832. She had 10 children and only 5 lived to adulthood.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- "18th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- “18th Company of 50 Report, 1852 July 11.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 21)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- James Chauncy Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 116.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).