- Birth Date
- 25 June 1809
- Death Date
- 3 July 1865
David Edwin Bunnell
Nine people traveled in his family with their two wagons, eight cattle and four cows.David and Sarah had nine children: seven came west with them. One daughter died as an infant in 1847, and their youngest daughter wasn't born until 1854.
- Age at Departure: 43
- Head of Household
- "18th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- “18th Company of 50 Report, 1852 July 11.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 21)
- Bunnell, Stephen I, Autobiographical sketch, in Mormon biographical sketches collection [ca. 1900-1975], reel 14, box 20, fd. 6, item 9, 2-3.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- James Chauncy Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 116.