- Birth Date
- 25 June 1809
- Death Date
- 3 July 1865
David Edwin Bunnell
Nine people traveled in his family with their two wagons, eight cattle and four cows.David and Sarah had nine children: seven came west with them. One daughter died as an infant in 1847, and their youngest daughter wasn't born until 1854.
- Age at Departure: 43
- Head of Household
- "18th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 18th Company of 50 report, 1852 July 11.
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- James Chauncey Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 116.
- Stephen I. Bunnell, Autobiographical sketch, reel 14, box 20, fd. 6, item 9, 2-3.