- Birth Date
- 7 September 1799
- Death Date
- 26 November 1879
There were 6 people in his family. He traveled to the Utah valley with his wife Phoebe, and their children Diantha and Eliza Carpenter. George and Isaac Pierce were in his company as well and are Phoebe's children from her first marriage to Isaac Washington Pierce.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 52
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census
- "18th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- “18th Company of 50 Report, 1852 July 11.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 21)
- Carroll, Carol J., e-mail communication, 14 Sep. 2007.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- James Chauncy Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 112.