- Birth Date
- 1 June 1829
- Death Date
- 17 July 1904
Surname is spelled "Cranmer" on the roster. He married Sarah Emma Jenkins in 1857 and had 12 children; six of them lived to adulthood.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 23
- "18th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 18th Company of 50 report, 1852 July 11.
- Craner, George, Autobiographical sketch, Tooele Stake, High Priest Quorum Genealogical Records, early-1925, reel 7018, 87, in Record of Members Collection 1836-1970.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- James Chauncey Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 113.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 142.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 305.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 28.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.