- Birth Date
- 17 June 1817
- Death Date
- 1 July 1889
Charles Henry Hales Sr.
He was Captain of 3rd Ten. The Charles and Julia Hales family was mistakenly thought to have traveled in the 1851 Harry Walton/Garden Grove company, but they didn't travel to Utah until 1852 in the James C. Snow company.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- 18th Company of 50 report, 1852 July 11, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- "21st Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- James Chauncey Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 115.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).