- Birth Date
- 3 June 1819
- Death Date
- 9 January 1905
Henry Clark Jackson
Henry Clark Jackson traveled to the Utah Valley with his family. He came from England and settled in he Cache valley area of Utah.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 33
- Head of Household
- "18th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- “18th Company of 50 Report, 1852 July 11.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 21)
- Dowdle, John Clark, Autobiography and diaries [ca. 1884-1908], vol. 1, 1-3.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- James Chauncy Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 113.