- Birth Date
- 15 January 1813
- Death Date
- 3 December 1889
John Knight Jr.
John and Mary were born in England and married there in Yorkshire in 1836. They had five children that came west with them; a son and four daughters. They traveled with one wagon, six cattle, three cows, five loose stock heifers & bulls.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Head of Household
- "18th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- “18th Company of 50 Report, 1852 July 11.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 21)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- James Chauncy Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 116.
- Utah Death Certificates.