- Birth Date
- 14 May 1814
- Death Date
- 18 January 1879
He was assigned to settle in Payson.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- "18th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 18th Company of 50 report, 1852 July 11, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- James Chauncey Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 114.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Stewart, William Henry, Autobiography [ca. 1902], 1-2.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.