- Birth Date
- 22 October 1833
- Death Date
- 13 August 1906
Amasa Carrel Tucker
Amasa traveled to Utah with his mother, siblings, and a nephew. He would later marry three times and have at least 23 children. He settled in San Pete County, Utah.
- Age at Departure: 18
- "18th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- “18th Company of 50 Report, 1852 July 11.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 21)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- James Chauncy Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 117A.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 391
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Utah Death Certificates.