- Birth Date
- 27 October 1798
- Death Date
- 7 March 1870
He was the 4th captain of 10. He crossed the plains with his wife and family. He and Rebecca had 10 known children. Four of them died in infancy before heading to Utah.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 53
- Head of Household
- "18th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- “18th Company of 50 Report, 1852 July 11.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 21)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- James Chauncy Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 116.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Vermont, Births and Christenings, 1765-1908.