- Birth Date
- 16 January 1799
- Death Date
- 15 August 1852
Her birth and death dates are verified by her gravestone. She died near Scottsbluff, Nebraska en route to the Utah Valley.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 53
- Died en Route
- “18th Company of 50 Report, 1852 July 11.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 21)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Hawley, Asa S, Autobiography 2.
- James Chauncy Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 114.
- Stewart, William Henry, Autobiography [ca. 1902], 1-2.
- "The Lone Grave of a Pioneer Woman," Deseret Evening News, 25 January 1902, 21.