- Birth Date
- 5 April 1840
- Death Date
- 8 September 1898
Elizabeth and John were orphans. They sailed to America with their mother Elizabeth on the ship Zetland arriving in New Orleans 26 December 1849. Their mother died in Missouri about 1851. Elizabeth and John came on to Utah in 1852.
- Age at Departure: 12
- Head of Household
- 2nd Company of 50 report, 1852 May 29.
- Find a Grave
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 10.
- Kimball, Lydia Maud Partridge, "Elizabeth Provided for Her Family," in Treasures of Pioneer History, 6 vols. [1952-57], 1:78.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.