- Birth Date
- 16 February 1841
- Death Date
- 8 August 1876
The inscription on her gravestone shows her name as "Emeline Walker." At the time of her rebaptism in in Salt Lake City on 9 April 1853, she was living in the Salt Lake City 19th Ward.
The Find a Grave website states that she traveled to Utah with the Daft family.
- Age at Departure: 11
- "2nd Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- "2nd Company of 50 reports, 1852 May 29." In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 7)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 7.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.