- Birth Date
- 13 December 1839
- Death Date
- 5 October 1913
Mary crossed the Atlantic with her mother (Elizabeth), and siblings on the ship William Stetson in 1855. Her father, Isaac Allen, had made the overseas trip a year earlier and traveled with the Haight/Kesler freight train, probably as a teamster to help pay his passage. However, the Wasden account places the rest of the family in the Stevenson company that same year. Mary married William Hopkins Anderson.
- Age at Departure: 19
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1860 Utah census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Fifteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 12 June 1859, 4.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Thomas Wasden, Biographical information relating to Mormon pioneer overland travel database, 2003-2017.