"Immigration," St. Louis Luminary, 2 Dec. 1854, 6.
- Related Companies
- Robert L. Campbell Company (1854)
- Darwin Richardson Company (1854)
- Orson Pratt/Ezra T. Benson/Ira Eldredge Company (1854)
- Daniel Garn Company (1854)
- William Empey Company (1854)
- James Brown Company (1854)
The Church Train is now coming in.
Elder Robert Campbell, in the rear companies, writes to Govenor Young from Fort Kearney, Aug. 21, that their cattle are fat, the feed and roads good, and that Bro. [William] Emp[e]y and the rear company were only a few days behind them. They were making good headway, and will doubtless be able to escape the inclement weather, as all are probably this side of the South Pass, and perhaps this side of Green river.